- 1 large banana sliced and frozen
- 2 c blueberries frozen
- 1 c probiotic dairy-free yogurt unsweetened, blueberry
- ½ c almond milk unsweetened, vanilla
- ¼ c old-fashioned oats gluten-free
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup pure, Grade A
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- pistachios crushed
- coconut toasted and sliced
- chia seeds
- flax seeds
- banana sliced
- blueberries fresh
Place frozen banana, frozen blueberries, yogurt, oats, almond butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, and flax seeds into a food processor or high powered blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy, 3-5 minutes. If needed, scrape down the sides of the processor/blender.
Scoop into two bowls and garnish with toppings of your choice.
Serving: 22gCalories: 224kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 5gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 92mgPotassium: 301mgFiber: 6gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 62IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 112mgIron: 1mg