ICYDK, We Accept Insurance!
What You’ll Pay
More Information to Keep You In the Know
placeholder do no delete
Carter Hall Lifestyle will verify your eligibility and benefit coverage prior to purchasing a membership. We will contact you with your coverage information so you know what to expect before meeting with the dietitian. Please note your benefits are a quote from your insurance company, and we cannot guarantee your benefits or reimbursements. As the policyholder, you are responsible for claims denied by insurance.
We highly encourage new clients to call their insurance company prior to joining The Collective to understand their benefit coverage. Use the following script when speaking with a representative from your insurance company.
To confirm coverage:
- Locate the 800 member services number on the back of your insurance card.
- If the insurance company asks for a CPT code please provide them with the following codes 97802 & 97803. If they say you do not have coverage using those codes NEXT ask them to check your coverage for the following CPT codes: 99401, 99402, 99403 and 99404.
Will my diagnosis be covered?
- If the representative asks for a diagnosis code (aka ICD 10 code) – please tell them the visit is coded the ICD 10 code: Z71.3
- If they don’t accept Z71.3, provide them with Z72.4 and see if they will cover that diagnosis instead.
- If you are overweight, obese, have pre-diabetes, diabetes, hypertension, or high cholesterol you may want to see what your coverage is for these diagnoses as well.
That will depend on your insurance plan. We will process the session claim after a monthly visit with the dietitian. Submission to your insurance provider does not guarantee payment by them and your total out-of-pocket cost will depend on your exact insurance plan.
If you are responsible for a copay, co-insurance, or deductible, you can expect to receive a bill from Carter Hall Lifestyle via either email, text, or a note in the mail. If you have questions around copayment, deductibles, and out-of-pocket charges, please confirm with your insurance plan directly.
Your reduced in-network membership fee of $65/month, or $725/year (that’s a savings of $55 when you pay for the entire year up front) includes all the regular benefits of The Collective Platinum plan, excluding visits with the dietitian, which are covered by your insurance. This includes:
- 1 Comprehensive Wellness Coaching session with registered dietitian
- 11 follow up sessions meeting monthly
- Advanced testing recommendations for underlying issues
- Monthly reassessment of action plan + additional lifestyle recommendations
- Unlimited Messaging
- Weekly Metabolic Meal Plans
- Streaming Workout Videos
- Monthly Small Group Sessions
- Educational Webinars
- Product Recommendations + Perks
- Weekly Mindful Meditations
- Evidenced-based Wellness Articles
Many of our health concerns require more diagnostic testing to determine the underlying causes. Through Rupa Health, our dietitians have the ability to order specialty tests for allergies, cortisol, genetics, microbiome health, and toxic metal levels, and may also include saliva, urine, and stool testing.
The majority of specialty testing is billed directly to you as an individual rather than through insurance. However, many of these tests can be submitted for reimbursement or paid for using FSA/HSA funds. Since this testing does not typically go through your insurance, we can provide upfront costs and guide you on how to submit for reimbursement. Specialized tests are optional and not typically covered by insurance. Cost generally ranges between $100-$400.
You bet you can! We would be happy to facilitate the use of FSA/HSA to pay for copays, specialty tests, and supplements. However, we recommend confirming with your FSA/HSA company/carrier first for clarification as to how you can use these funds. In case there is any additional documentation you need, just ask— we got you!
At this time, Carter Hall Lifestyle only accepts commercial plans and does not participate in any government payer programs, including Medicare and Medicaid.
If you need to switch insurance providers, please inform Carter Hall Lifestyle as soon as possible.
Please be advised that if your insurance coverage becomes inactive and we’re unable to bill your carrier, you will be responsible for paying the fees for your visits with the dietitian. In addition, you will be switched to our cash-pay out-of-network plan until your insurance is reinstated or you get coverage elsewhere.