You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Answers.
placeholder do no delete
Our membership is an annual plan with a mission to shift the focus from acute, treatment-based reactionary care to prevention and well-being. Your membership includes:
An in-depth visit with a board-certified registered dietitian nutritionist to:
- Examine your nutrition-related medical history and current lifestyle behaviors.
- Provide you with appropriate education, preventative behavioral counseling and goal setting.
Comprehensive Wellness Action Plan
- 20+ pages of lifestyle recommendations and education to optimize nutrition, metabolic and GI health; increase physical activity; improve sleep; manage stress; + more!
Nutrition Support + Meal Planning
- Weekly metabolic meal plans complete with easy-to-follow recipes, full color recipe photos, nutrient analysis, shopping lists, allergy swaps + more!
Streaming Workout Videos
- Pre-recorded workouts to help improve metabolic conditioning, strength and flexibility with trainers you’ll love and support at every step.
Accountability + Support
- Monthly small group accountability sessions led by a dietitian to help keep you and your squad on track!
- Access to a member exclusive Facebook group to meet up with your accountability partners, chat about progress and support one another in a private, safe space.
- Monthly educationally wellness webinars. Topics covered will include: Metabolism, Gastrointestinal Health, Allergies/Sensitivities, Supplement Use, and more!
- Member exclusive articles examining the latest trends in health + wellness
Exclusive member perks!
- Exclusive deals on Carter Hall Lifestyle vetted food, products, and services from our favorite wellness partners.
Monthly accountability sessions
- Follow up sessions allow us to track your progress, and support you in building long-term healthy lifestyle habits. We’ll focus on addressing challenges and developing strategies to keep you on track with your action plan.
- Discuss your personalized wellness action plan with you, review results from your testing, discuss your progress, and work with you to adjust your wellness action plan to optimize your wellbeing.
- Access to advanced diagnostic testing for hormones, genetics, toxin exposure, and more.
Flexible scheduling + ongoing support
- Convenient online scheduling so you can find a time that works best for you.
- Unlimited messaging with your medical team using the Kareo EHR portal, so you can stay connected between visits.
There are some costs that are not included in your membership and may require out-of-pocket expenses:
- Lab tests. Many tests may be covered partially or fully with insurance, but some may require a copay or may not be covered at all.
- Complementary healing modalities and other health care services recommended by Carter Hall Lifestyle, such as annual physicals, psychotherapy, acupuncture, medications (both prescription and over-the-counter), and supplements.
We applaud you for taking the first step towards achieving lifestyle balance. Keep in mind that a positive lifestyle is not just about your physical health – it also incorporates your mental and emotional health. While habitual positive lifestyle behaviors may take some time to develop, they are well worth the effort as your quality of life is largely dependent on your health.
We want to support you in committing to positive lifestyle behavior changes and to do so we are asking for a 12-month commitment. Doing something for the first time takes preparation, intention, consistency and patience. It’s not about willpower. Positive habits happen when we set ourselves up for success. The Collective will provide you the foundational framework to incorporate these positive habits in your daily routine. Allow yourself the year to cultivate these healthy habits and strengthen the mindset to sustain them in the long-term.
Carter Hall Lifestyle offers tiered membership options based on the number counseling sessions with a registered dietitian you receive in a year. Those membership options include monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly visits. Your membership price is based on the number of visits you’d like to have with a dietitian over the course of your annual membership.
Additionally, Carter Hall Lifestyle offers savings for annual memberships paid in full at time of enrollment. We offer a 7% discount for upfront annual membership payments.
You’ll work with a registered dietitian to dive deeper into your health history to identify the root cause of your symptoms. Your dietitian likely will contact your primary care physician (PCP) to discuss any underlying conditions you may have. Together we’ll work to develop a health plan for long-term care focused on healing once your dietitian has a clear picture of your medical history and current lifestyle behaviors.
Here is what a year with The Collective looks like:
- Complete in-depth medical intake form which will provide insight into your overall health.
- Schedule a 60-minute initial appointment with a dietitian to discuss your complete medical history and current lifestyle behaviors (nutrition, fitness and wellness).
ASSESSMENT + INSIGHTS
- Get your personalized, comprehensive action plan to address any underlying conditions with appropriate medical treatment, including recommendations for better nutrition, sleep, stress management, healthy movement, incorporating supplements and medication as needed.
- Complete dietitian recommended blood work and advanced specialty testing tailored to your health goals. Review results with your dietitian and receive recommendations to treat any acute or chronic conditions (e.g gut dysbiosis, hormonal imbalances, food sensitivities, systemic inflammation), manage your symptoms and heal [premium memberships].
TREATMENT + PROGRESS
- Begin your personalized health plan, including nutrition, stress reduction, exercise + sleep optimization, supplements, and medication, if necessary.
- Utilize unlimited messaging via the Kareo EHR portal to get answers to any questions you may have throughout the process.
- Reassess your plan and conduct additional testing as needed.
SUPPORT + RESULTS
- Track your progress with monthly accountability sessions and continue optimizing your health with the help of your squad.
The Collective membership is designed for adults, 18 years of age or older, who are looking to commit to healthy lifestyle behavior changes. This membership is not ideal for someone who is looking to quickly meet weight loss goals through dieting and restriction. The Collective framework follows an anti-diet and holistic approach, teaching its members how to rely on functional nutrition, daily physical activity and prioritized self-care.
The Collective membership aims to help you find lifestyle balance with the support of healthy lifestyle behaviors. After completing one year in the membership, you should be able to plan meals and program regular physical activity to support metabolic flexibility and prioritize self-care and regeneration. Together, these aspects provide the framework for long-term lifestyle balance.